The Office of LGBTQ Resources provides services and support for students, faculty and staff across the University, in part by providing training and support for the programing, organizations and initiatives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and the local community.
In this section of our site, you will find descriptions and contact information to the diverse resources available on campus and in the New Haven area. Resources are presented organized by their target audiences (undergraduate students, graduate and professional students, faculty and staff and alumni), as well as by type (institutional resources, academic resources and other resources, including community and local organizations and mailing lists).
Find out about events around campus and new programs, services, policies and organizations!
Resources & information
- Trans@Yale resources & organizations
- Undergraduate student resources & organizations
- Graduate and professional student resources & organizations
- Staff, faculty and postdoctoral fellow resources & organization
- Alumni resources & organizations
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us!