Student Wellness works to advance the health of the Yale student community by empowering students to make healthier choices. We achieve this mission through:
- Listening to the needs and concerns of the student community;
- Focusing on sexual health, stress management, healthy sleep and basic nutrition education as key components of students’ wellness;
- Providing free comprehensive programming, resources and information to all undergraduate, graduate and professional students at Yale;
- Offering inclusive, informative one-on-one and group education;
- Providing widely available access to safer sex supplies; and
- Maintaing a social media presence with accurate and helpful information for students.
55 Lock Street, 1st Floor