Our everyday needs:
Generous donations help our keep our cultural center stocked with our everyday needs! We love being your “community living room”!
If you can help us out by donating any of these items, bring them to the Center during our open hours, or contact us to set up a time to drop them off.
- Paper towels
- Disinfectant / Clorox Wipes
- Snacks (especially individually packaged chips, cookies, fruit gummies, etc.)
- Drinks (bottled water, soda, juice)
- Coffee & tea
- Paper plates, bowls, cups, etc.
- Plastic utensils
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pronoun Buttons / Stickers
- LGBTQ Affirming / Pride Stickers
- Printer paper
- Ink Cartridges for a Brother HL-L323OCDW Printer (Paper and Ink help us provide free printing to our LGBTQ community members)
- Name Tags
- School Supplies (notebooks, pens, scantrons, markers, etc)
- Crafting Supplies
- Other Art Supplies
Qloset (Gender Affirming Clothing) Supplies:
- New or Gently-Used clothing (especially plus size clothing)
- Binders (gc2b or for them)
- Gaffs (origami customs)
Our Dream Wish List:
Here are other things we’d love to have, to improve our space and to accommodate different kinds of events and programs! Please reach out if you’d like to help us get any of these items!
- Games and Puzzles for Community Use
- Fun LGBTQ and social justice themed magnets for our refrigerator!
- A gaming system for recreational use at the Center
- Queer History
- Beautiful art by local and national LGBTQ artists to hang on center walls when we don’t have an art exhibits (please reach out to us before selecting/ purchasing any art for us)
Our Library Wish List:
Please visit our Amazon Wish List to see some books that we’d love to add to our lending library! You can purchase directly from Amazon and they will be shipped straight to the Center.
We generally welcome any LGBTQ-related book, new or used, published in the last 10 years (older books taken on a case-by-case basis; our space is limited and more recent books are in much higher demand).